The Research Associate will conduct assays using HealthTell’s ImmunoSignature™ technology to support research and development in key clinically-relevant indications. You will perform basic research to elucidate how the ImmunoSignature™ relates to disease biology. You will develop methods to translate exciting research results into robust and reliable products that meet consumer and pharma customer requirements.
- Perform microarray-based diagnostic assays
- Develop and implement new immunoassays
- Characterize antibody:antigen interactions via ELISA, Western blotting, Immunoprecipitation
- Process and assay blood-product specimens and samples for high throughput studies
- Work cross-functionally as part of internal multi-disciplinary project teams
- Record and communicate findings in a timely manner
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent in biology, immunology, or a related field; and 2+ years of industry experience in life science research.
- Experience in ELISA development and related problem solving.
- Familiar with automation technologies, including robotic liquid handling and microtiter plate-based assays
- Experience in working with biological specimens and the safe handling of human blood samples.
- Familiar with good lab documentation practices.
- Able to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze data and plan for next steps.
HealthTell is a well-funded venture-backed start-up Life Sciences company that is commercializing the ImmunoSignature™ technology for accurate and timely detection, and monitoring the progression of chronic diseases. Based on a robust, scalable, proprietary technology, the company will provide the first and only platform capable of detecting the presence of disease, stratifying patients, and monitoring disease progression. The ImmunoSignature™ technology is unlike any other, measuring the immune system instead of relying on inaccurate biomarkers or radiographic images.
HealthTell is an equal opportunity employer.